Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a dose of motivation


WHATEVER IT TAKES
(danish ahmed)

You got to do whatever it takes.
You don’t do your best.
You do what it takes.

And you know what,
Some of you are going to be like I was.
You’re going to say “I’ll do my best.”

No you won’t.
Because that’s not good enough.
You got to do better than your best.
You got to do whatever it takes.

Because whatever it takes
Is always a little bit better
than what you think your best is.
And if you do whatever it takes,
That’s a little bit better than your best,
Then you’ll look back and say
“Hey, I did more than I thought I could,
So I guess my best is a whole lot better
Than what I thought my best was.”

“All I did was,
I did whatever it takes.”
And that’s what you call stretching.
And you can do it.

6 comments:

TopsyTurvyMum said...

Thanks Kak Non..for everything:)
May Allah bless u.

Rasa sangat bermotivasi hari ni...yippieeee!!

CRAZYBEAUTIFUL88 said...

nice poem

knv said...

no worries ttm. sama2 la ek? selamat bermotivasi :P

cik CRAZYBEAUTIFUL88
thanks. itu pun cilok dari internet. :P

KS said...

Semangattttttt!!!! Dah kurang motivasi dah ni (especially part nak gi kerja hehe)

tq kak!

HUda said...

TQ dear... really need those words.. rasa runsing sgt hari ni..mmm...

knv said...

ks
part gi keje tu memang takleh nak tulon. uwaaaaa! malasnyaaaaaa nak pikir kerja! :P

ude
awat tu? dah lama tak borak ngan hang. take care ek? jangan berat sgt kerja. tak tertanggung nanti. pls take good care of yourself.

 

Casa Arina © 2009 ::Casa Arina:: | Designed by: Juazlan | Powered by: Blogger